Call for Interactive Workshops
INNOFIN offers the opportunity to engage actively with delegates and innovation managers, to share your expertise through dedicated thematic workshops of approximately 90 minutes.
A flavour of past interactive workshops
- Harnessing the Power of Insight: Customer Centric Product Innovation (by Lina Bonapace and Jennifer Fraser from Macadamian)
- Open services innovation in a bank: How to get and absorb ideas from other sectors? (by Hans-Gerd Servatius from Management Systems Network)
- Risk and opportunity recognition through corporate foresight (by Allianz SE and Aarhus University)
- How to create a customer centric experience? From need finding to idea development of a financial service (by BBVA)
- Innovation through analytics and ethnography (by Seong Wag Geok from Institute of Systems Science at the National University of Singapore)
- Legal structures supporting innovation (by Thibaut Partsch from Loyens & Loeff)
- How to value the customers' voice to innovate? (by InSites Consulting)
- The Business Model Canvas (by Denis Dennehy from University College Cork)
Submit your workshop proposals
Mail the following information to email@example.com
- Indicative title
- Name(s) of the workshop leader(s)
- Which audience do you target?
- What will you offer to this audience?
- How will you engage this audience during the workshop?
Keep yourself informed or ask a question
You can contact the Conference Administration directly by mailing to
Follow us on Twitter !