Submissions from academics
INNOFIN 2015 collects multiple types of contributions from innovation researchers and thought leaders from around the world.
Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
These contributions can deal with (for example):
- Financial capability
- Financial inclusion
- Financial education & literacy
- Islamic finance
- Microfinance & microinsurance
- Cybersecurity & compliance
- Blockchain technologies
- Digital currencies
- Crowdfunding / crowdsourcing
- Alternative payments
- Mobile services
We are looking for
We are accepting abstracts of your research results and also full papers.
Consult the Call for Papers
You can also consider offering a workhop instead of presenting research papers.
You can submit abstracts, which can be upgraded later, to full papers which are eligible for the special issues associated to this conference:
- Special Issue - Innovation for Financial Services: Moving Beyond the Aesthetics
- More information on Abstracts/Papers/Research results
- Dr. Anne-Laure Mention, Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), Luxembourg
- Dr. Marko Torkkeli, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Dr. Denis Dennehy, National University of Ireland Galway (NUIG), Ireland
- Dr. Ivan Diaz-Rainey, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Dr. Sergey Yablonsky, Graduate School of Management (St. Petersburg University), Russia
Keep yourself informed or ask a question
You can contact the Conference Administration directly by mailing to
Follow us on Twitter !